Sunday, April 6, 2008

Goodbye and welcome...

After almost 5 years of using Blogdrive, I have finally decided to move my world. It will take a while for me to get used to the new GUI and control panel. But just after an hour of using Blogspot, I have to admit that I find it very user friendly and I am very impressed with the speed, ease of use and faster loading time.

Goodbye http://zane.blogdrive.com

Welcome to http://www.edwinkarganilla.com

Thanks to my shooting buddy Mon (who is also the grandest of all BI's - bad influence), I now have my own domain. No regrets, as it is long overdue and got a very good deal from GoDaddy.com.

I'm posting this photo which is one of my entries in last month's MPC (Monthly Photo Contest). Though not really a "Holy week" photo (but I did take the picture on Holy Thursday - Bamboo Organ Church, Las Pinas), I am very much pleased with the results as it was included in the top 20 which represented our club to the FPPF PWC for the month of March. So lame, yet I admit, I was so happy, being able to land a spot in the top 20. What more if it was top 20 of the PWC MPC for the month! That's my goal!



New host, new domain. Same photography, but trying to be better.

Cheers!
edwink

0 comments: